Thursday 12 June 2014

Polka-dot Core... Huh?

Just a quick thing today - I've not come across any more E3 news that I can put a decent line of argument to, there's no point in me discussing the imminent World Cup, either. Although if anything intriguing or amusing comes up, you can bet your arse I'll try and get something out for it.
No, today's post is something a little... Stranger. I'm sure we've all had those moments where you're killing time on something or other and you hear a brief clip of a song that just Utterly confuses you, but at the same time, you have to know what's going on? Well, that was me today with This-;

No, I've no idea what's going on, either. But I had a great time listening to it, trying to work out what the hell it is, so hopefully so will some of you. Have a good day, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment